Pay for KODI
I pirated xbmc back when I lived in AZ 6 years ago. I stopped after I moved to Florida (4 years ago). Now I want to pay for Kodi (xbmc) if it is cheaper than Netflix (or the same price). How do I go about doing that? Net flix isn't the best. It doesn't have all the programs I want to watch (like Warehouse 13 and Bones). I just heard from one of the Linux users back in Phoenix I know that there are no add-ons that you can pay for. That's disapointing if so.
@bmike1

Kodi is software distributed freely. We do not provide any media content, just the software.
There are addons created by the community that can access legitimate content like Netflix, Paramount, Disney etc. These addons still require you to have a paid subscription at those services.
All Kodi offers is the ability to access all your subscriptions in the one place. We are not a replacement for those services.

If you are looking for free (pirated) content, then that is something we cannot help you with.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I guess someone has been living under a large boulder the size of a large boulder for some 5 years.
(2022-04-03, 06:26)bmike1 Wrote: I pirated xbmc back when I lived in AZ 6 years ago.
How do you pirate something that's free?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pay for KODI0