List TV Show By Years for Episodes
It immediately stuck out to me that adding TV shows to Kodi doesn't allow you to see all the TV episodes released during a given year. I think that could be a really interesting and relatively simple feature to add. It may be a small thing, but I would be interested in seeing all the TV episodes from 2008, seeing where some TV shows ended, and where others began. What do you all think?
The database query wouldn't be that difficult, but personally I cannot see the attraction or need of listing all episodes of a certain year.
Some TV shows have only 3, 4 to 8 episodes in their only single season, others have way over 300 episodes in 20 years. Where is the comparison?
With over 26000 episodes I do not want to see the list by year that would bring up .
Create a Smart playlist (wiki)

Or you could create a series of nodes, one for each year.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List TV Show By Years for Episodes0