How access the Kodi Folders on Xbox X
Is there a way of actually getting to the Kodi folders on an Xbox X from a PC? Basically I want to add some thumbnail/icons to menu options but I can't as when I try it doesn't offer me my NAS connection just the KODI folder.
I'd also like to be able to access the folders to change the advancedsettings folder and xml file within it
If you're talking about making changes to Kodi on Xbox, from your PC, I'm certain that can only done from the console itself.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core CPU | 16GB | MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max | RTX 3070
You can easily access Kodi’s files (or any other apps files) using Durango FTP.

Officially FTP apps with this kind of access aren’t aloud on the MS store.

So you’ll either need a cheap dev account and publish the apps yourself and set them to private or use gamr13’s page where they publish them.
If you want to make changes to Kodi, you can either use addons, or do it via the console itself. There are plenty of skins you can download, just find one you like the look of.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core CPU | 16GB | MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max | RTX 3070
(2022-07-09, 21:50)rdokoye Wrote: If you want to make changes to Kodi, you can either use addons

No. There are no add-ons that will make changes to the advancedsettings.xml file. Add-ons do not have write access in that location.

It is kind of you to offer your help, but please do not confuse people even more. Your previous attempt was just as weird.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How access the Kodi Folders on Xbox X0