v20 pkscout's Estuary mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
This is a very light modification to Estuary that provides the following:

• ability to reorder and turn off home screen left menu items
  • ability to reorder and deactivate sub-menu widgets
  • option to use small icons for the categories
  • option to have the video progress bar at the bottom of the screen instead of the top
  • ability to change the action of most of the main menu items (to one of a preset group of choices based on the menu item)
  • two new TV Show widgets called Unwatched/In Progress Shows and Random TV Shows (they are both off by default)
  • "new" TV area widget that is really just the old Next/Now Recording widget from Matrix
  • option to change the color diffusion of background art (from 0 - 100%)
  • option to show the artist bio on the music visualization info screen
  • option to have the music visualization screen keep images in whatever aspect ratio they have when downloaded
  • option to use Roboto Condensed or Roboto Flex fonts

To use this you need to install my skin repo for Nexus and then install the Nexus Estuary skin mod.  

https://github.com/pkscout/repository.sk...-1.2.0.zip

Here are  the source files in case anyone wants to look at them:

https://github.com/pkscout/skin.estuary....kscout.mod

This is based on the current builds of Estuary in Nexus, so if you run into an issue, please see if you're seeing the same thing in the Nexus version of Estuary.  If you are, then the problem is Estuary, not the mod.  If you only see the issue in the mod, post something here.
it's not working right now for some reason?
(2022-08-19, 15:00)kenzoka24 Wrote: it's not working right now for some reason?
You're going to have to be *way* more specific than that if you want any assistance.  It's working fine for me.
it says could not connect to repository on kodi 20 alpha 2

android 12
(2022-08-20, 02:04)kenzoka24 Wrote: it says could not connect to repository on kodi 20 alpha 2

android 12
That's not a skin problem.  Switch back to the default Estuary and I think you'll find that is still a problem.  I'd suggest finding the right sub forum and post your issue with a debug log.  One line problem reports really don't help anyone help you.
I have a similar situation
On mobile and Android TV, Kodi 20 Alpha2

(2022-08-20, 13:26)Stefi68 Wrote: I have a similar situation
On mobile and Android TV, Kodi 20 Alpha2

It's still not a skin problem, and you all seem incapable of submitting useful problem reports or putting them in the right place.
I apologize for my ignorance.
Other add-ons install fine, so I thought this add-on might be the problem.
I hope it gets resolved sooner or later...
Thank you for your work. This skin mod is very good for providing easy usability for basic users.
@Stefi68 @kenzoka24 I managed to get my telepathy helmet working and was able to guess what problem you were having.  There were changes to the repo add-on structure at Nexus Alpha2, so I had to make some updates.  There is a new repo (repository.skins.pkscout-1.2.0.zip) linked in the first post that will work on Nexus Alpha2 and later.
Great, it works. Thanks for your work.
I seem to remember that previously there was an option to move the video progress bar from top to bottom by default so I don't have to press ENTER twice. Could you include that again?
(2022-09-14, 23:04)HeresJohnny Wrote: I seem to remember that previously there was an option to move the video progress bar from top to bottom. Could you include that again?
That was a complete mess in the Matrix version.  It was using the wrong progress bar in the wrong way.  I deleted all that and haven't had a chance to go back and look at it again to try and do it the right way.  But yes, it's on my list to add back, hopefully before Nexus goes to final release.
(2022-09-14, 23:04)HeresJohnny Wrote: I seem to remember that previously there was an option to move the video progress bar from top to bottom by default so I don't have to press ENTER twice. Could you include that again?
OK, you guilted me into looking at it.  I finally found the right place for that video progress bar and just pushed an update to the Nexus mod out with an option to have the progress bar at the bottom instead.  If you use subtitles at all, the progress bar may get in the way.  That was the reason it was moved to the top in the stock Estuary.  Other than that, it's just a vertical mirror image of the top progress bar.
Thank you for making this!
Ever since upgrading to Nexus I've been trying to get the PVR Currently recording and Next recording indicators back like they were in Matrix. In the skin settings under TV, I set Submenu 1 to Next Recordings and got them back, but it put them below the Categories buttons instead of at the top of the screen. I edited Home.xml and moved the section for tvslot1 above the categories and that put the indicators at the top. I just can't figure out how to center them instead of being aligned to the left.
(2023-02-09, 23:28)Ken.F Wrote: Thank you for making this!
Ever since upgrading to Nexus I've been trying to get the PVR Currently recording and Next recording indicators back like they were in Matrix. In the skin settings under TV, I set Submenu 1 to Next Recordings and got them back, but it put them below the Categories buttons instead of at the top of the screen. I edited Home.xml and moved the section for tvslot1 above the categories and that put the indicators at the top. I just can't figure out how to center them instead of being aligned to the left.
Look in Includes_mod.xml at line 748.  Change the alignment to "center" and that should do it.

Make sure you save your change somewhere.  If I ever update the mod (which I do when there are Estuary updates or fixes I need to make), the update would overwrite your changes.  In fact, I'm about to push an update to fix an issue I found with the Radio submenus.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0