Osmosis - How to export watchlist with Series and Movies to Kodi library
Hi, can anyone advise me of this problem. All streaming services have the ability to add in only one watchlist, including PrimeVideo, Netflix or HBO Max. When I add both series and movies in it, I get this list to my Kodi library. I use Osmosis for the series, but for the list I always have to define its type of content ... So now I don't know how to get those movies there, when they are in one common watchlist. Is it possible to solve this? Thank you.
Can you add two sources in Osmosis? One where the content type is TV and another where it is movies? I think I was able to do this successfully in Osmosis for Netflix.
(2022-04-21, 14:41)Doctor Eggs Wrote: Can you add two sources in Osmosis? One where the content type is TV and another where it is movies? I think I was able to do this successfully in Osmosis for Netflix.

@Doctor Eggs in the end I solved it. Netflix allows export directly from the addon and there are already separate series and movies, so exports have their own folders. I used Osmosis for PrimeVideo, but PrimeVideo creates watchlists separately for series and movies, so no problem either. In the end, I only solved HBO max, where everything was in one watchlist together in one source(folder in addon), and in osmosis it was possible to solve it by creating two exports from the same watchlist, once as the Series type and the second time as the Movies type. And that's how it works.

At the moment, I am only solving the last problem that updating the library from the Netflix addon will delete the movie data from PlexKodiConnect synchronization in the library and I don't know why ... It will leave the series from PlexKodiConnect in the library, which is even more strange ...
solved also, I also export Netflix to the library using Osmosis and the content from PlexKodiConnect does not overwrite it there. I don't know why the update does this directly from the Netflix addon.
@Doctor Eggs  Hello, i wanted export streams from the watchlist Disney+ to the Kodi library but  seems to cause too many connections or queries when checking for updates, and then the Disney+ account is blocked (for security reasons). The strange thing is that this problem does not occur with Netflix, Prime or HBOMax, only with Disney+. Don't know what the problem might be?
@Kravatak76 
Unfortunately I don't have a good answer.

For Disney+ I go through Osmosis and "Update individual Library contents" to get new streams for individual shows or use the "Update all Library contents" and that will take a little more time but works as well.

For whatever reason, the scheduled scan that Osmosis goes through is conflicting with Disney+ and I haven't had the time/energy to figure out why.
(2022-06-21, 18:20)Doctor Eggs Wrote: @Kravatak76 
Unfortunately I don't have a good answer.

For Disney+ I go through Osmosis and "Update individual Library contents" to get new streams for individual shows or use the "Update all Library contents" and that will take a little more time but works as well.

For whatever reason, the scheduled scan that Osmosis goes through is conflicting with Disney+ and I haven't had the time/energy to figure out why.

@Doctor Eggs  I guess I don't understand. I created one export of the entire Disney+ watchlist, which contains about 30 series. After all, there is no difference between manual update and scheduled update. Both types scan the entire contents of the Disney+ watchlist and this will always cause the account to be blocked. So what is the way to get all the series from the Disney+ watchlist to the library and be able to update them without blocking my account?
I am not exporting my entire watchlist. I export individual tv shows on Disney+ and that seems to work. I haven’t tried my watchlist and I’d be a little worried since it is locking your account. I’m assuming it will also lock mine.

My problem is that when Osmosis runs on the scheduled interval it errors out.

Have you tried doing individual shows to see if that works?
(2022-06-21, 23:37)Doctor Eggs Wrote: I am not exporting my entire watchlist. I export individual tv shows on Disney+ and that seems to work. I haven’t tried my watchlist and I’d be a little worried since it is locking your account. I’m assuming it will also lock mine.

My problem is that when Osmosis runs on the scheduled interval it errors out.

Have you tried doing individual shows to see if that works?

@Doctor Eggs didn't try but I'll try. However, I find it very laborious to add each series separately and, of course, to add each new series manually as well. which is not the case when adding an entire watchlist, because new series are added automatically when it is updated. but I understand that in the case of disney + there will probably be no other option ... unfortunately this whole solution loses its simplicity, which I liked about it ...

my intention was to have everything I watch (all my watchlists) in one kodi library, which will be updated automatically. With Netflix, HBO Max, Prime Video and local video files (PlexKodiConnect) it worked well for me via Osmosis with the export of entire watchlists and their automatic scheduled update once a day. In the same way, I wanted to add a Disney+ watchlist, and here I came across a solution that blocks the account.

update:

even exporting one series doesn't work well. after exporting the selected series illogically, osmosis continues to export other completely different series, which I don't even have in my watchlist, and I had to stop the whole kodi so that my account wouldn't be blocked again ... that's really bad ...
@Doctor Eggs in another discussion, we found that the problem was caused by suggested, which are exported at the same time as the exported series. The mystery is why this problem affects me in the current version of Osmosa, but not @tomasiek
whether there is a difference in the Osmosa setting, the Disney+ addon setting or the Kodi version. I don't know what can affect this ...
Can i ask a stupid question? 

What exactly is osmosis?
(2022-07-03, 20:31)markeymark Wrote: Can i ask a stupid question? 

What exactly is osmosis?

It is a third party library integration addon developed by the "Kodi Nerds" community group.

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre.../?pageNo=1
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-07-03, 21:01)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-07-03, 20:31)markeymark Wrote: Can i ask a stupid question? 

What exactly is osmosis?

It is a third party library integration addon developed by the "Kodi Nerds" community group.

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...ufügen/?pa
ok thanks will check it out
Does anyone have any idea why suggested are also exported to my library? Because of this I can't use Osmosis for Disney+ at all and I'm pretty upset about it Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Osmosis - How to export watchlist with Series and Movies to Kodi library0