ProtonVPN - use in Kodi?
Hello everyone

I'm new here and I've got a question about VPN and Kodi. I tried to use ProtonVPN on Kodi on my Raspberry Pi but it didn't really work.
Now here's my question (in general, not related to the RasPi only): Is it possible to use ProtonVPN with Kodi, since ProtonVPN is not suggested in the setup-list of Kodi? If yes, can anyone help me to get some information how to do it?

Thanks in advance to anyone!!!

slapstick
Official:VPN policy
In short, Kodi is not an operating system but only an application. Should you need a VPN, then get one that works for the operation system of your Kodi device.
As far as VPNs go (read the VPN policy), they are not Kodi's problem.
use the vpn only to see content from other countries, or if you are outside Italy to see Italian content, otherwise it can create problems.
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up šŸ‘ below, thanks šŸ™.
Kodi 20.x stableĀ release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ā¤
VPN works well with Kodi. I agree with the commenter above that the VPN must work with your operating system. I've never used ProtonVPN so I can't tell you what you can do. I think it's worth looking for Link removed by MOD on how to set it up. I'm sure someone has already tried to solve such a problem. I always look for video tutorials when I need to do something I don't know well. I'm much more comfortable that way than reading a text tutorial. Maybe that would work better for you too.
@seylen
Please do not hide commercial links within your seemingly semi-interesting answer.
We are not that gullible.
You have been warned and this thread is now closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ProtonVPN - use in Kodi?0