(2022-04-18, 09:59)cyberman Wrote: <originaltitle>Ice Age</originaltitle>
<set>
<name>Ice Age</name>
<sorttitle>Ice Age 10</sorttitle>
</set>
That is wrong. There is no sort title for movie sets.

Please have a look at the sample movie nfo file in the green box which shows how to correctly use <sorttitle>... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Templat...e_Template

xml:
<originaltitle>Ice Age</originaltitle>
<sorttitle>Ice Age 10</sorttitle>
<set>
<name>Ice Age</name>
<overview>A series of animated films centering on a group of mammals surviving the Paleolithic ice age</overview>
</set>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@cyberman , if the sort title is loaded correctly in the db for the movies in the set (either through th NFO or editing the sort title directly in Kodi), then when sorting by title, the sort title will be used.  Here is an example:

This is sorted by Title, but, since each movie has a sort title defined (Star Wars 1 through Star Wars 9), then they are correctly shown ordered by the sort title.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2022-04-21, 22:26)cyberman Wrote: Thank you very much! Now everything works as expected.
Great!! You are welcome.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help