How to name The Oscars for Kodi
(2022-04-20, 13:03)Karellen Wrote: @ToddeSwe

Also... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/27023-the-academy-awards

Great that it is working now.

Thanks, i'm so glad! Smile
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
You are all talking here about the ceremonies at presenting the Academy Awards - not the Academy Awards as a property of movies, crew members, casted actors, etc. Right?
Yes, I fell into a misunderstanding until I followed the link tot he tvdb to find there is a TV series called "The Academy Awards" / Aired Order /
Season 1 and treats each year award as an episode starting from 1953. Haven't a clue who the broadcaster or where this is available though.
Thought so.

Which brings up the real question: Does anybody know about a metadata site which provides information? You can do it yourself per <tag>, which would be a quick and dirty however suboptimal solution (plus you need to grab the information yourself before.  I am talking about a distinct new tag like---
xml:

<awards>
<award "source=MPAA Academy (Oscar)" >
<year></year>
</award>
<award "source=BAFTA" >
<year></year>
</award>
<award "source=César" >
<year></year>
</award>
</awards>

(you get the idea).

As you see it is neither easy not painless, however sites like Wikipedia already collect this kind of information and organize it in a rather professional way.
(2022-04-22, 14:37)DiMag Wrote: You are all talking here about the ceremonies at presenting the Academy Awards - not the Academy Awards as a property of movies, crew members, casted actors, etc. Right?

Sorry for late answer, yes it's the cermonie that presents the awards and the actors.
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to name The Oscars for Kodi0