Solved A Download Option Through Contextual Menu.
Hello,

I would like to know if there a way to download media from any storage source that Kodi is connected to, to the local storage? Is an add-on of that kind exist? I do search for that kind of add-on without getting anything relevant.

Thanks!

Guillaume
(2022-04-21, 22:22)guillaumesoucy Wrote: I would like to know if there a way to download media from any storage source that Kodi is connected to

Kodi has its own File Manager. Create a source to whatever location you need, and copy the necessary media file(s).
Hello,

This is what I have in file manager:

I’d already add some sources from Videos category. Do I need to add it there as well?

Thanks,

Guillaume
(2022-04-21, 23:23)guillaumesoucy Wrote: This is what I have in file manager:
Maybe this will help... https://kodi.wiki/view/File_manager

Yes, you need to add sources here also.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I'm now able to copy media from my FTP storage to my Kodi boxes and playing that content locally.

Thank-you to all, this is what I was looking for!

Guillaume
Thread marked solved.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Download Option Through Contextual Menu.0