Trigger download of actor artwork in already added library entries
How can I trigger the download of missing actor artwork of movies that are already added by local files?

I added movies with local artwork, but the actors were missing.
When I open the info of each movie, it begins to download some of them, but not all I think.

So how can I trigger the download of the actor artwork, without scrolling trough every single actor section of all single movies?
Well, I had to literally open each scanned media in the library, open information and scroll trough the complete actors section to trigger the download of the actor thumbs.
And because this thread didn't get any replies, I think that Kodi doesn't have any other method of handling this, except for what I just described.

Definitely requesting this right now:
Please add a function to update thumbnails separately from each other.
Like a setting, to only update actor thumbnails, without the meta data or background + main thumbnail.
This could come with a setting to update only other artwork, etc.

And also maybe requesting the function to not only export cached thumbnails, and instead choose to export the full data.
(2022-04-29, 04:34)Undertaker555 Wrote: Well, I had to literally open each scanned media in the library, open information and scroll trough the complete actors section to trigger the download of the actor thumbs.
That is unusual. It should auto-populate during scraping.
Do you have a Debug Log that captures you scraping the movie, but actors do not populate?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trigger download of actor artwork in already added library entries0