DVBviewer addon cannot be executed/started
Hello,
I am using a Nvidia Shield TV pro on my TV. Kodi is installed, as well as the DVBviewer addon. The IP address and port were already entered correctly. The DVB media server is also running on the PC. My problem is that I cannot click on the "Run" button. Another thing I noticed is that the top right of the screen is always stuck with " start pvr manager at 0% ". Can someone please help. There is probably only one small step missing. Or do I have to go to another subforum with this, greetings, daniel.
Hello Kodi friends. Can't someone please help. I'm not getting any further with my knowledge here, and it would be important for me. Is there any way to contact the addon developer?
Hello, so, now I have checked all the settings of the addon with the help of the DVBviewer forum. The problem with the start of the PVR manager, hanging at 0%, is now solved.  But the problem of the "greyed out"/disabled "Execute" button still exists. I have now installed another addon "The Movie Data Base" and have the same problem there. The "run"-button at the bottom left is disabled and cannot be clicked. I would have liked to attach screen shots, but I'm not sure how to do that here.
Obviously I am doing something fundamentally wrong. Please help, daniel
Hi @danielcc 
I'm presuming your current issue with the 'The Movie Data Base' is totally un-related to your previous posts about the problems you had with the DVBViewer?

The The Movie Data Base addon is used to scrape the local movie library you have on your system. It's sole purpose is to fetch all the relevant meta-data for your own movie collection (Plot, Year, Star Rating and movie artwork (Poster and fanart)) etc. You don't need to run this addon, which is why you are seeing the run button greyed out. The only thing you might want to do is configure the addon by enabling things like the fanart and landscape artwork, movie trailers and your preferred country for parental ratings.

For more info on how to add your movie collection to Kodi, I would recommend following the instructions on the Kodi Wiki Page here:
HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)

Using the 'next' arrow at the bottom of screen will also show you how to add your local movie source to Kodi and then scrape this library using the 'The Movie Data Base' addon.
I hope this helps you understand a bit more what The Movie Data Base addon actually does.
Thank you Dumyat,

well, I didn't know that you can't run the TMDB addon. 
But the question remains, why is the button for the DVBviewer addon greyed out? that's where I really need help.
Simple, you can't run binary addons from settings, you enter via TV or Radio.  The greyed out button is confusing.

Martin
Thank you all, the thing works now.
Greetings, daniel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVBviewer addon cannot be executed/started0