Missing skins build 19.4
I am running Kodi build 19.4 under Windows 10, and I only have 4 skins available.  Under Android, I have a lot of skins available.  What am I missing??  thanks.

Those are your installed skins.
No, those are the ones available..........  When I click get more......
No idea then because my Windows install show 10 available to install.
Ok, must be my specific PC.  I will test another PC.......  Should I just uninstall the Kodi and re-install it?  I will try that now.  thanks
Follow up.   Uninstalled Kodi and re-installed it.  Now I Have 16 skins to select from.   I keep forgetting which skin I have used and which I prefer, so, I am making a video of each skin so I can compare.  I want to compare the TV guide and music playback for each skin.  I found out that the Embuary skin does NOT play the live TV streams without dropping lots of frames, but that is my preferred skin overall.  So, I have to use other skins for my live TV watching..  I use the HDHomeRun tuner to grab my OTA channels.
I found the issue of missing skins.......  I did a backup using the "Backup" app running on an Android device.  When I used the "Backup" app on my Windows 10 PC, the skins were no longer available for the "get more" screen.  Under the "addons" screen, all the skins are there, but have an "X" next to the skin.

I uninstall those skins, and now they are available to install.  So, I guess, restoring a backup from a different system, is not 100% effective.  

https://imgur.com/5i9VaX2
To clarify, I did a restore of my backup created from an Android device to a Windows 10 PC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing skins build 19.40