QNAP Media info on screen not visible
Hi everybody
Since I've updated Kodi to the v19 I've this problem, I don't see the media info on screen when i select a video (on the down right)info like length, codec, channel, ecc.
With the version 17 this info work perfectly, is a bug of this version or I must to enable it?

Thanks a lot

Speed

This is an example (18:54, 2.0, AAC, 480 SD)

I'm not exactly sure which OS you are using, and which exact Kodi version, but with TV episodes I get more video details.
Perhaps the details with movie entries are different for you?
(2022-05-04, 23:15)Speed.05 Wrote: I don't see the media info on screen when i select a video
How did you move from v17 to v19? Did you upgrade, or install v19 fresh?
How did you add the movies to your library? NFO files?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-05-05, 04:21)Klojum Wrote: I'm not exactly sure which OS you are using, and which exact Kodi version, but with TV episodes I get more video details.
Perhaps the details with movie entries are different for you?

Yesterday I've just upgrade Kodi to v19.4 (from 19.3) and is the app on QNAP Nas but I don't see nothing of this entries, is totally empty
(2022-05-05, 04:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-05-04, 23:15)Speed.05 Wrote: I don't see the media info on screen when i select a video
How did you move from v17 to v19? Did you upgrade, or install v19 fresh?
How did you add the movies to your library? NFO files?
On QNAP I cannot upgrade different version but only fresh install, I've exported library from old and imported to the new install. But I've tried also to make a new rescan of all movies but this info is not visible. I don't know why
This is also for movies and tv series
(2022-05-05, 16:00)Speed.05 Wrote: I've exported library from old and imported to the new install
Can you post one of your nfo files to Kodi Paste Site and I can check it.

(2022-05-05, 16:00)Speed.05 Wrote: But I've tried also to make a new rescan of all movies but this info is not visible
I'll need a Debug Log to check.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-05-05, 21:29)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-05-05, 16:00)Speed.05 Wrote: I've exported library from old and imported to the new install
Can you post one of your nfo files to Kodi Paste Site and I can check it.
(2022-05-05, 16:00)Speed.05 Wrote: But I've tried also to make a new rescan of all movies but this info is not visible
I'll need a Debug Log to check.
Unfortunatly I've delete the exported library

I've found this log, is the correct one?

Kodi.log
Make sure media flags are enabled in the skin settings. See https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...edia_flags
I think the problem is the default skin, i've just tried another skin and this info is visible

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QNAP Media info on screen not visible0