Kodi shuts down when I click on certain video files
Hello,
I have an Intel NUC10i5 with win 11 Pro and Kodi 19.4.
My problem is that kodi shuts down when I click on certain video files, the ones I tested now are mkv, but I have other mkv that work.
I can see this file in kodi on my android phone without any problems.
Very grateful for help.
Thank you for your time!

kovuwibiba.kodi (paste)
Can you reproduce using a full Debug Log (wiki) and repost?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I do not know what you mean.
I have created the file as it stands, copied all the text and linked to it in my post.
Grateful for explanation.
(2022-05-09, 08:49)micanmg Wrote: My problem is that kodi shuts down when I click on certain video files, the ones I tested now are mkv, but I have other mkv that work.

You mean MKV videos wrapped in RAR files... Does Kodi also crash when using the same MKV files as a non-RARed file?
Also, restart Kodi first after you enabled the debugging part, so that everything is debugged.
awaqecavam.kodi (paste)
(2022-05-09, 09:57)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-05-09, 08:49)micanmg Wrote: My problem is that kodi shuts down when I click on certain video files, the ones I tested now are mkv, but I have other mkv that work.

You mean MKV videos wrapped in RAR files... Does Kodi also crash when using the same MKV files as a non-RARed file?
Also, restart Kodi first after you enabled the debugging part, so that everything is debugged.

Kodi shuts down when I enter the folder with the files, so I never have time to click on the unpacked file.

awaqecavam.kodi (paste)
(2022-05-09, 10:21)micanmg Wrote: Kodi shuts down when I enter the folder with the files, so I never have time to click on the unpacked file.

Hmpf... Okay. Any "foreign" characters in your folders/filenames, such as umlauts or Scandinavian characters?
And the last lines of the debug log are still busy with a RAR file: "Scanning archive rar"....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi shuts down when I click on certain video files0