Add home menu category / 添加主页菜单分类
我需要把视频分成电影、电视剧、纪录片、动画片、以及其他的分类,以适合快速找到自已需要的文件,但是kodi却只有电影和剧集这两个视频分类,就算使用其他皮肤进行主菜单增加,但只能把视频文件归类成kodi默认的电影和剧集这两个主菜单里,这样整理视频文件会很乱,不能快速找到自己需要的影视剧。为什么不能增加更多分类。

Translation added by moderator:
I need to divide the video into movies, TV series, documentaries, cartoons, and other categories, so that I can quickly find the files I need, but kodi only has two video categories: movies and episodes, even if I use other skins to increase the main menu , but only the video files can be classified into the two main menus of kodi's default movies and episodes, so organizing the video files will be very messy, and you can't quickly find the movies and TV dramas you need. Why can't you add more categories.
@xiaolulu

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok

You can add more categories. See... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add home menu category / 添加主页菜单分类0