Broken The "Recent Donors" website is not OK(?)
Question 
Hi,

I made via PayPal a donation more than a week ago, it seems it never showed up at the related website. I also don't got the "Donor" state therefore I assume that there is some problem, isn't it?

_Michael_
@pkscout
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'll check and talk to some of the team on the Slack channel.  The donor wall is not as straightforward as I wish it was, and sometimes PayPal (and Stripe, but to a lesser extent) donations just don't make it through like they should.
@_Michael_

Thank you for your donation, and our apologies for the hiccup.

Could you please PM me the details of the payment - date, amount, currency, and the email address you used for the payment. PM me or @DarrenHill who will eventually do the checking when he returns from his business trip.
It will help us track down the donation.

Regards

(thanks pkscout)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No problem, the PM is out.
Just to follow up, this is a known issue with the process that takes the PayPal info after payment and stores it.  The Team has been looking into the issue, but no resolution yet.
Hi, it seems to be working at the moment, and the log retention was unfortunately not long enough to look up what went wrong in your specific case. Since we have so many sources of donations (Stripe, Paypal, Patreon, Liberapay, Bitpay, SEPA, ..), it's difficult for us to always keep the donor status on the forums up-to-date.
@yol Thanks for the info, I was reporting the "problem" because I thought it would be nice to see it working. It is not more, i.e. I can live without my forum name shown in that list :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The "Recent Donors" website is not OK(?)0