Race XR+ add-on
Could anyone please add XR+ for live dirt track racing. I know there’s MAVTV but they don’t cover live dirt track racing like XR+
(2022-05-12, 22:10)DSW2181 Wrote: Could anyone please add XR+
What is it? A channel, a website? Provide some links.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
For sure! Thanks for replying so fast! It’s a subscription so I’m not sure if that gonna be a issue. https://www.racexr.plus/ That’s the link to there site.
(2022-05-12, 22:34)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 22:10)DSW2181 Wrote: Could anyone please add XR+
What is it? A channel, a website? Provide some links.

https://www.racexr.plus/ It’s a subscription so I’m not sure if that’s gonna be a issue.
(2022-05-12, 22:47)DSW2181 Wrote: ’s a subscription so I’m not sure if that’s gonna be a issue.
Nope, shouldn't be an issue. Just a matter of a developer taking an interest in creating the addon.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-05-12, 22:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 22:47)DSW2181 Wrote: ’s a subscription so I’m not sure if that’s gonna be a issue.
Nope, shouldn't be an issue. Just a matter of a developer taking an interest in creating the addon.
Awesome! Got me excited, hopefully a Dev sees this an takes interest! Would really love to be able to watch some dirt fly. If a Dev was to pick up on this would it update to the build I already have, or would it be it’s on build.
(2022-05-12, 23:00)DSW2181 Wrote: If a Dev was to pick up on this would it update to the build
It is an addon, so it depends on how the developer chooses to distribute it- either through the Official Kodi repo, or a zip file, or even their own repo. But with any method you would need to manually install it.

And by Build, I hope you don't mean builds that are banned here. See... Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
(2022-05-12, 22:47)DSW2181 Wrote: It’s a subscription so I’m not sure if that’s gonna be a issue.
I might just rephrase my answer.

"Nope, shouldn't be an issue as long as the developer does not try to circumvent the subscription requirement and that you have a valid subscription to access the service."
My Signature
(2022-05-12, 23:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 23:00)DSW2181 Wrote: If a Dev was to pick up on this would it update to the build
It is an addon, so it depends on how the developer chooses to distribute it- either through the Official Kodi repo, or a zip file, or even their own repo. But with any method you would need to manually install it.

And by Build, I hope you don't mean builds that are banned here. See... Banned Add-ons (wiki)

Gotcha! Hope a dev sees this and takes action!
Hi all, did you get this issue resolved? I would love to see dirt track racing too. I have two hobbies in my life, auto racing and music. I work as a sound designer, I create music for video games. These days music in video games plays a key role, thanks to a service like *BLEEP*, game projects can get quality licensed music without problems.
(2022-10-26, 16:10)SeanFoden Wrote: These days music in video games plays a key role

There is no need for shameless advertising on this forum, Mr. Foden.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Race XR+ add-on0