How to resume episodes in Party Mode
I am using Pellucid in Kodi 19.4 on Shield. I made a smart playlist of in progress episodes. The skin allows you to create a button to start the playlist in party mode, however each episode starts from the beginning, and is not resumed. When I enter the playlist manually and click on episodes I can resume the episodes, but not through the party mode. Is there anyway to have the party mode resume episodes automatically?
I added resume in the command line per Kodi’s help page.

PlayMedia(media[,isdir][,1],[playoffset=xx],[resume],[noresume])

It does not work!
The command line I have now is

PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video/playlistname.xsp,resume)
Still not working. Anybody?

Sorry for multiple posts. I can’t find a button to edit posts?
Please have patience and wait for somebody to respond. It has only been 1 hour since you posted your issue and it is a Sunday for a lot of users.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-05-15, 19:19)drgogu Wrote: Sorry for multiple posts. I can’t find a button to edit posts?

Since you are new to the forum, a number of anti-spam measures are active. These will vanish over time.

And by the way, it's general forum etiquette that bumping your own question or post within 24 hours is considered a bit rude. We're all volunteers here, and not paid workers who are available 24 hours a day to respond within minutes, especially during sunny weekends.
I really didn’t mean to bump it. I just wanted to add more information and I couldn’t find an edit button for the first post. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to resume episodes in Party Mode0