Remove stale network drive?
Owning an nVidia Shield Pro, I was wondering, is there a way to edit the Kodi config files directly, on the Shield Pro? I wound up with some stale network locations (as tHe result of upgrading to a new NAS), and Kodi can't remove those, it seems. So, is there a way to edit the config files manually?

I'd rather learn whether there's a way to remove those stale network locations, of course, from within Kodi itself.
You can set up the Nvidia Shield to use its internal SMB server, and with that you can directly edit Kodi's config files. Best is to exit the Kodi application first of course, and make backups before editing.
(2022-05-17, 11:32)Klojum Wrote: You can set up the Nvidia Shield to use its internal SMB server, and with that you can directly edit Kodi's config files. Best is to exit the Kodi application first of course, and make backups before editing.

That is a good tip, thanks. Smile
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove stale network drive?0