MediaStream v0.90 Released
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Go into Settings->Appearance and change the Skin Font from Default to Bigger

I've tried that but the text doesn't inmediatly change. One needs to select the next

Also the bigger option makes the text too big for the menus. Could you use another font that more clear (like the basic-vision's one)?

Besides the too little font too issue all the other stuff ins great and Im sure you'll find a way to fix it.
hi,
great skin. looks really good. atm there is only one thing keeping me from switching:
cannot find menu in dvd or video playback, i.e. to change audio stream or subtitles. when i hit menu on the remote it only shows the time in the upper left.

what i also recognized ist that when scrolling through the movie using up/down or right/left the status bar in the bottom is only shown, after i hit pause once before. bug or feature? i dont like it

but other than that: great work

greetz,
pepe
Hey Guys - first of all, this is now my standard skin...I love it.

I just wanted to check if it is "normal" that I'm running out of memory constantly on my Xbox. I've scaled back from 1080i to 720p, turned off the media server and disabled all non-standard artwork, but no matter what, after watching a few videos and leaving it running for a while, I'll often get to a point where I'm "clicking" on the video to run it, and nothing happens.

The only other thing I do that I imagine hogs some memory is use Libary mode that downloads thumbs....

Anyhow - I love the skin so I just quickly reboot and I'm back to normal, but was curious if there was anything I could do to improve my experience a bit.

Thanks again to the team for producing an awesome skin.
Here's a thought:

Since Xbox has a limited memory (for most users) issue, would it be a good idea to have and xbox version (i.g. MediaStream Light) and another version more geared towards the PC? Huh

Just a wonderin',
wantin2mod
....Eek....
pepe4711 Wrote:hi,
great skin. looks really good. atm there is only one thing keeping me from switching:
cannot find menu in dvd or video playback, i.e. to change audio stream or subtitles. when i hit menu on the remote it only shows the time in the upper left.

what i also recognized ist that when scrolling through the movie using up/down or right/left the status bar in the bottom is only shown, after i hit pause once before. bug or feature? i dont like it
Not sure what's happening with your instlalation but I'd chck you have the latest t3ch and latest version of the skin cos it works fine for me and I don't remember anyone else mentioning any issues with the OSD

wantin2mod Wrote:Since Xbox has a limited memory (for most users) issue, would it be a good idea to have and xbox version (i.g. MediaStream Light) and another version more geared towards the PC? Huh

Yep, we've mentioned it a few times and are hoping to have something in place soon (not tomorrow's release but hopefully next weeks)
Just wondering if anymore effort will be put into figuring out why the selected video seems to revert to the top of this list with some views / datasources.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post218423

Thanks for all the hard work.

David
Another thanks for 4:3 support! This is one of the best looking themes out there right now!
dteirney Wrote:Just wondering if anymore effort will be put into figuring out why the selected video seems to revert to the top of this list with some views / datasources.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post218423

Thanks for all the hard work.

David

Yep, reverts to the top of the list when I go into movie info and then come back out again. In Info List view.

Using 0.90. This problem did not occur in 0.87.
As far as I'm aware the selection losing it's place issue was fixed in the last release (and it seems to work for me)

Check you have the latest version of the skin and XBMC and if that still doesn't work then try doing a clean install of the skin (remove it completely and extract it anew)
bug? When in file mode, and the first default view is selected, i dont see the name of the files.
markiz Wrote:bug? When in file mode, and the first default view is selected, i dont see the name of the files.

You probably have an incompatible view selected (initially it'll be based on what viiew you used in the previous skin) so select a view from the view options and it should sort your issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.90 Released0