Watch Channel 4 from WITHIN the UK
I've had a good old search for how to watch Channel 4 but most of my findings are generic instructions on how to watch UK TV channels if I am resident outside the UK.
I've come to the conclusion that I am asking Google the wrong question. (More likely, Kodi is being used to obtain channels by questionable means.)

I am in the UK. What's the best way to watch Channel 4 using Kodi, please?
I am not a UK resident, but if I were I'd try iPlayer (Kodi repo) first. Did you find that one ?
Another one that can be found on this forum is 'catch up TV and more' or something similar which I have no experience with. Hope to get you going with these ...
As far as I am aware there isn't an add-on that provides access to the Channel 4 /All4 service. The same goes for Channel 5.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yup, there hasn't been a Channel 4 addon for several years now.
However, there is a YouTube addon for Kodi. Both Channel 4 and Channel 5 have content available on YouTube.
Looks like only catch-up and no LiveTV. 

https://www.youtube.com/channelfour/channels

https://www.youtube.com/c/channel5

Maybe try doing a search in the YouTube addon for Channel 4.

​​​​​​
All4 is in development.

Catch-Up TV & More
(2022-05-20, 12:54)Dangelus Wrote: As far as I am aware there isn't an add-on that provides access to the Channel 4 /All4 service. The same goes for Channel 5.

I think you're correct, it's starting to irk me how thousands of people who DON'T live in the UK are claiming to watch it by VPN.
(2022-05-20, 09:01)Atreyu Wrote: I am not a UK resident, but if I were I'd try iPlayer (Kodi repo) first. Did you find that one ?
Another one that can be found on this forum is 'catch up TV and more' or something similar which I have no experience with. Hope to get you going with these ...

iPlayer is only for the BBC, nothing more. It doesn't cover Channel 4 or Channel 5 (or anything else).

Catch-up TV & More used to do C4, but I don't know if it still does.

It all broke a long time ago when they moved to DRM protected streams.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok, than I'd put up a dish and use TVHeadend Wink
I have a TV licence. I don't need a dish. I can watch TV legit. Trouble is the TV in the bedroom is analog! I can buy a set top box. But I have Kodi, and I like Kodi.
I just ment to say there seems to be no straightforward online solution. I thought these were available in Kodi already, hence my first comment. Seems they are not readily available after all.
If you're going to spend money to fund a solution it might be worth considering a Roku stick for the UK channels. They have apps for BBC, ITV, All4 and Channel 5 (I believe they all do live TV for these) and also have a NOW TV (Sky) app if you need that. Both Amazon Fire and Android TV devices are lacking in one app or another and are more expensive typically.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Firestick has apps for all UK catch up, plus IMDb TV, nowtv  and Kodi and BT sport
if you get one during sales you can pick one up for a tenner

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watch Channel 4 from WITHIN the UK0