Solved [split] Down official Kodi repository
I been having a problem lately where my addons will not update and it has to do with the Kodi Add-On repository, is there anyway to get this working again. I dont have much knowledge about this as its install on an eminent box that i use to play my movies with all came preinstalled with libreolec and kodi and all worked fine for years until recently.
Correction i ment LibreElec
(2022-05-20, 12:20)CyberOps Wrote: I dont have much knowledge about this as its install on an eminent box

Eminent has its own version of Kodi/LibreELEC, so things may no longer be supported by them?
Provide us with a debug log (wiki) so we may see what's happening inside your setup.
(2022-05-20, 12:42)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-05-20, 12:20)CyberOps Wrote: I dont have much knowledge about this as its install on an eminent box

Eminent has its own version of Kodi/LibreELEC, so things may no longer be supported by them?
Provide us with a debug log (wiki) so we may see what's happening inside your setup.

I have no idea how to even get to the log file to copy it and upload it, seriously puzzled with this.
(2022-05-20, 14:11)CyberOps Wrote: I have no idea how to even get to the log file to copy it and upload it, seriously puzzled with this.

Apart from clicking on the link that I gave you, there is also a Kodi Log Uploader Add-on. But if the Kodi repository is the problem, then that too will be a challenge.

LibreELEC also has its built-in log upload functionality in its Settings Add-on. Do that and copy/paste the URL you get into the forum here.
(2022-05-20, 14:25)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-05-20, 14:11)CyberOps Wrote: I have no idea how to even get to the log file to copy it and upload it, seriously puzzled with this.

Apart from clicking on the link that I gave you, there is also a Kodi Log Uploader Add-on. But if the Kodi repository is the problem, then that too will be a challenge.

LibreELEC also has its built-in log upload functionality in its Settings Add-on. Do that and copy/paste the URL you get into the forum here.
Yeah the problem is with the Kodi Add-On repository i simply cant install or update anything from it anymore, i looked for the LibreELEC log upload option but cant find it
My Kodi Add-On repository is version 3.1.6 by team kodi, maybe that needs to get updated but when i look for new version it says no update. Is there anyway todownload the Kodi Add-On repository to install it from USB stick ? So i know its up to date and then hopefully work ?
Managed to install the loguploader manually the log is uploaded here https://paste.kodi.tv/lococamede
I hope someone can help me and tell me how to fix this, only issue is with the Kodi Add-On repository that simply refuses to install or update anything, so either its and outdated one that cant be updated or something else is happening. Just like to get it fixed if possible. For now I updated things by downloading the zip files and doing it from usb stick. That is why i asked if the kodi add-on repository maybe also has a zip so i can update it ?
(2022-05-20, 16:32)CyberOps Wrote: I hope someone can help me and tell me how to fix this

Sadly, you have a bigger problem on your hands. And that is that there your Kodi setup is more or less infected with multiple repositories and add-ons that facilitate video piracy in one way or another. All that is against our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) which are applicable in this forum. It automatically excludes you from being eligible for support. To be clear, you can install all you want on your Kodi setup, just don't expect us to give support whenever add-ons that are less than 100% legal are installed. There is no tolerance for them on this forum.

You can either completely reset & clean your Kodi setup, and very likely all your problems will disappear, or you can find your support elsewhere. The choice is yours.
Ok so how do I reset my kodi back to default ?
Figured it out, did a full reset but still cant install or update anything through the Kodi Add-On repository
Enable debugging in Kodi, restart LibreELEC, and provide a new debug log (wiki).
Check for repository & add-on updates.
For those with the same issue, this solved it for me

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/24673-...post161675
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Down official Kodi repository0