• 13(current)
Resource Images Studios Coloured
I'm sure I can come up with something.
Kodi: Nexus v20.4 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
See if this is what you were expecting:

http://www.kittmaster.com/imagedump/kodi...ecall.html
Kodi: Nexus v20.4 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-03-20, 22:53)kittmaster Wrote: See if this is what you were expecting:

Hi Crhis...

Yes, it is an excellent solution. I am guessing that the config file created is persistent and the next time I launch the texture tool it will read the directories from the file.
Thanks for taking care of this...

Regards,
(2024-03-20, 23:52)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2024-03-20, 22:53)kittmaster Wrote: See if this is what you were expecting:

Hi Crhis...

Yes, it is an excellent solution. I am guessing that the config file created is persistent and the next time I launch the texture tool it will read the directories from the file.
Thanks for taking care of this...

Regards,
Yes, the file is persistent once created. If the file is deleted, it defaults to %systemdrive%\ 

Root of the hard drive that windows is installed on, typically that will be C:\, but could be any letter for those ultra advanced users where C is laughed at.
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-03-20, 23:59)kittmaster Wrote: Yes, the file is persistent once created.

Excellent Chris, thanks for taking care of this.
@kittmaster Where can we download your updated version?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-03-21, 00:28)Karellen Wrote: @kittmaster Where can we download your updated version?

Nowhere yet.... sent you a PM.
Mr. V's Original Source
Heart 
(2024-03-14, 16:18)lynxstrike Wrote: 14 03 2024 - New upload

Marvel
Marvel Animation
Marvel Studios Animation... plus 70 more new logos requested by @Little_goliath84

Links:
Changelog
Textures.xbt
Decompiled

LINKS REMAIN THE SAME

PS.
If you have missing logos and would like them included, just drop a line.

Marvellous! Thx a lot! Will also have a look and point them to you if I find some.
(2024-03-23, 19:27)Little_goliath84 Wrote: Thx a lot!

You are welcome Smile
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resource Images Studios Coloured0