• 66(current)
Req Kodi on LG Web OS
Compatibility mode is not available in 21.0 only in master.

@dragondavid Thank you for the additional logs, but there's unfortunately not nothing new inside. The issue seems to be that the TV doesn't accept the dolby vision pipeline but it's unclear why that is happening. If you have a rooted TV we can maybe get some more insight from debug logs. If you do happen to have a rooted TV, then it might also be easier to get on the OpenLGTV discord for easier communication.
(2024-04-12, 23:07)sundermann Wrote: Compatibility mode is not available in 21.0 only in master.

@dragondavid Thank you for the additional logs, but there's unfortunately not nothing new inside. The issue seems to be that the TV doesn't accept the dolby vision pipeline but it's unclear why that is happening. If you have a rooted TV we can maybe get some more insight from debug logs. If you do happen to have a rooted TV, then it might also be easier to get on the OpenLGTV discord for easier communication.
Yeah, I already loaded a master version from the repository with that option, but I getting black screen too, my model is a 50NANO766QA
(2024-04-09, 17:56)sundermann Wrote: @requa3r0 Already fixed and should become available once there's a new release of the addon

I'm unable to get this add-on installed (it fails to install when installing it via latest zip from GitHub) on my Kodi, do anyone know how to get it installed?
[font][font]Stáhl jsem si Webos dev.manager 1.13.3.z Githubu a ikdyž na to 2x klikám nebo chci nainstalovat přes Windows instaler tak to nereaguje.Prosím o radu co s tím.[/font][/font]
This is an English forum. As for WebOS dev Manager issues it's best to report them on it's Github repository
Hi, how is everyone watching with the audio delay bug? The only fix which works for me is to set the global Audio Sync settings for the whole TV to 60. It's still not enough, but it's good enough.

I'm testing with the 23.976 file from here: https://www.photojoseph.com/tips/2021/3/...97-50-5994

Is it possible to reach developers here and ask to have a look at these files?
The last nightly version is not opening my USB drive under root > tmp > usb
Just found out about this. Kodi working well on my 2019 LG TV however the latest version of catch up tv and more plus Vivx requires me to install Widevine CDM which won't work as the tv doesn't have a spare 1.3GB of space to do so. What to do ?
DRM content is not supported at this time at all even if you manage to install the widevine cdm
(2024-04-15, 20:15)sundermann Wrote: DRM content is not supported at this time at all even if you manage to install the widevine cdm

Is it not technically possible on an LG TV ?
It's certainly technically possible
Any chance an update is on the way?
The A/V offset issue makes it problematic to use.
Thanks for the good work 😉
(2024-04-13, 20:06)abhi0077 Wrote:
(2024-04-09, 17:56)sundermann Wrote: @requa3r0 Already fixed and should become available once there's a new release of the addon

I'm unable to get this add-on installed (it fails to install when installing it via latest zip from GitHub) on my Kodi, do anyone know how to get it installed?

I told you how a few posts back.
Timeshift don't work well.. But at least v/a starts simultaneously 😁
Have fun with it.
(2024-04-15, 20:23)sundermann Wrote: It's certainly technically possible

But without Widevine how could this be achieved ?
Hello. I have one of the latest nightly versions of Kodi (22.0 alpha1 07-04-2024), and I see that it does not have support for dts or transcoding in dolby digital. Is there any other version of Kodi that is compatible?

EDIT: Ok, I think that for spdif audio you have to select 2.0 speakers and activate pass-through but it still doesn't work for me. The only thing I can play in 5.1 is DD
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on LG Web OS0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.