Kodi Firestick- Matrix Movie & TV Shows Subtitles.
Can someone please help?
I am unable to use OpenSubtitles for Kodi films.
I have registered but, when trying to log in to opensubtitles.org, I complete up to
the Captcha process but then am given 2 minutes to copy and paste a box of text to a blank box.
I am unable to do this with my Firestick Lite remote control.
Can someone please advise how to do this - or another method to receive these subs?
I have moved your thread to a more appropriate place (assuming you are using the opensubtitles addon.) 

From what you have described though it sounds like you are using the web browser to log in to your account on your device, which is not necessary using the addon?

You will have to provide more information to get any useful support and if possible a Debug Log would be handy.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thank you for your reply.
I went online to OpenSubtitles.org simply to have my username and password “validated” - as demanded when I want to download subtitles for a movie.
I have viewed the log file which is quite lengthy- since I upgraded to Kodi Matrix.
Thank you for your help but I’m finding the demands made by OpenSubtitles simply to log in not worth the hassle, even though my wife’s partial deafness prevents her from following films’ dialogues without them.
Kind regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Firestick- Matrix Movie & TV Shows Subtitles.0