Resume from different Kodi device option
I am very excited to see .iso resume working in Nexus, I can finally get rid of the last of my WD Media Players.  The only thing that I miss from upgrading from my WD Media Player to Kodi is the resume marker was stored in the same location as the media file so if a file was watched in a different room the same resume point could be used.  Perhaps the save location of the resume point could be an option such as local or same place as media file.
Thanks.
With Kodi that is done by setting up a shared MySQL database which all devices access see https://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL
(2022-06-03, 16:42)Media_Player Wrote: the resume marker was stored in the same location as the media file
This is something best addressed in 'Feature Requests' but in general the information for resume is stored with the .nfo met-data as

<resume>
        <position>0.000000</position>
        <total>0.000000</total>
</resume> 

Which is kept with the media file, wiki to look at  HOW-TO:Modify automatic watch and resume points (wiki) and this add-on might offer some exploration.
As a side note: .iso format is legacy, but is aging with issues and suggest you build your library with modern file formats in mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume from different Kodi device option0