Adding Tags or Taglines next to the Plot Text. Project Aura Matrix.
This skin already supports tags next to the plot or cover. But the problem is it shows as "Others" for me at the moment. If i press Info on the actual show and scroll down i can see the Tags and Taglines, They are shown correctly but only if I open the Info screen of the series. Is there anyone that is smart enough to help me fix this or suggest doing something to return the tags next to the cover. This skin wasn't made for Matrix and it was converted for it. The tags work on the older version of Kodi. Which means they somehow got broken during the conversion. I have no idea in coding or anything. I have no idea what the issue could be. If anyone could pinpoint the problem and fix it I would apricate it. Thank you.

Repo:

https://prototyperepo.github.io/

Skin in the repo is, dependencies are needed to so best to add repo: skin.project.aura-1.0.1.zip
Links to that area of Reddit are not allowed under our forum rules (wiki) due to the content there, so it has been removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-06-05, 11:11)DarrenHill Wrote: Links to that area of Reddit are not allowed under our forum rules (wiki) due to the content there, so it has been removed.

Thats fine no problem. Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Tags or Taglines next to the Plot Text. Project Aura Matrix.0