Mapping Album Cover to Thumbnail
I uploaded a cd rip to my Nvidia Shield external storage. Out of stubborn spectacular stupidity, I tagged the wrong album cover via a Linux bash script. I deleted the file and then cleaned the library. I corrected the files, re-uploaded and scanned the corrected directory into the library. However, Kodi assigned the prior album cover. It's not critical, but I have Anton Bruckner's 8th Symphony with a Dave Brubeck album cover.

Am I correct that the persistent cover exists at /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails ?

Kodi then assigns a unique file name. Is there some way to find it and delete it? Then I could re-scan the directory into the library?
@slowfrog

Call up the Information Page for the album, and use the Choose Art option to change cover.
You will need local artwork in the album folder, it won't read artwork embedded in the music files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mapping Album Cover to Thumbnail0