Is there a setting that might slow down Amber / Kodi?
Amber behaves very slow / sluggish.

Is there a setting that might slow down Amber? If yes, what setting could that be?
(2022-06-06, 23:02)Afonzo Wrote: Is there a setting that might slow down Amber? If yes, what setting could that be?

You really believe there would a skin setting for "Okay, let's slow things down for now"..? I think not.
Provide a debug log (wiki), I'm thinking it's some add-on / background process that is taking up cpu cycles.
Quote:You really believe there would a skin setting for "Okay, let's slow things down for now"..?
No, I don't. But I would wonder what that setting might be good for. Maybe for people who find Kodi running too fast.

Quote: Provide a debug log (wiki), I'm thinking it's some add-on / background process that is taking up cpu cycles.
OK, thank you for the link, I will do it.
@Afonzo , are you running Matrix or Nexus? What OS are you using? What type for machine? Amber has a lot of features, some which require more processing power than others.  If you provide me info on your environment, I could recommend what to enable/disable so that you get better performance with Amber.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Thank you, Bart!

I have this:

I have an Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573) Notebook:

And this OS:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a setting that might slow down Amber / Kodi?0