Telia Play
Telia Play

Info
Access the video library from the Swedish Telia Play Television provider.

Features
  • Live TV
  • Movies, Series
  • Children programs
  • Sports

Changelog
Quote:v1.1.8 (2022-09-11)
- Revised starttime information for events.
- Fixed start for live events.

Catchup query string:
xml:
&utc={utc}&lutc={lutc}

Installation
You can get this addon from Mods-kodi repository.
If you would like to manually install this addon, get the newest version as a zip file from here.

Development
The development repository of this plugin can be found on github.

Support
For feature requests and bug reports you can use the issue tracker on the github page. Feature requests can also be discussed here in this thread.
Feel free to fork the development repository and make pull requests.
Donations to the author of the plugin are appreciated and can be done via Paypal.

Screenshots

Super nice ! Is there allready possible or can you please make possible to add each channel to Kodi favorites with context menu ? Makes it so much easier to use addon with m3u and pvr simple
@Jönke It should already be possible to add channels to favourites with context menu.
OK add to favourites works , but please add option to start current live tv show direct when start channel and highlight in epg. , too hard to find current programe
@M89SE  Can you please help me to find out what path to use in iptv simple to play yours addon streams direct?

This is what i use from the "other telia play  SE addon"

plugin://plugin.video.teliaplay-se?menu=play&streamType=live&streamId=1
plugin://plugin.video.teliaplay-se?menu=play&streamType=live&streamId=2

I looked in favourites xml but could not see what your path looks like
@Jönke Ah you are right, not sure it's possible with this add-on.
Some more request:
1, change the green dot colour on upcoming program to an other colour , to easier see not yet playable content
2, add +/- button to change channels
2, mapp remote channel up/down to use with addon
4. Make a timeline epg window from addon home menu
3, Make o time line epg icon avalible from live tv playback with epg info and the possibility to change channel also.
4. option setting to not see:  Would yo like to start program from beginning

Great work  so far !!
(2022-06-10, 23:26)M89SE Wrote: @Jönke Ah you are right, not sure it's possible with this add-on.

OK hope you can make it possible , love the feel of a real pvr to use with live tv.

Maybe you can borrow some code from here https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/plugin.video.teliatv to make it work with pvr simple out of the box ?
(2022-06-10, 23:27)Jönke Wrote: Some more request:
1, change the green dot colour on upcoming program to an other colour , to easier see not yet playable content
2, add +/- button to change channels
2, mapp remote channel up/down to use with addon
4. Make a timeline epg window from addon home menu
3, Make o time line epg icon avalible from live tv playback with epg info and the possibility to change channel also.
4. option setting to not see:  Would yo like to start program from beginning

Great work  so far !!

@Jönke 
  • Change the green dot colour on upcoming program to an other colour , to easier see not yet playable content - Bug, this has been fixed in v0.5
  • Add +/- button to change channels - As per channel it's showing EPG, I'm not sure if this is possible
  • Mapp remote channel up/down to use with addon - Same as above
  • Make a timeline epg window from addon home menu - I think this option is only available for PVR-clients
  • Make o time line epg icon avalible from live tv playback with epg info and the possibility to change channel also. - Same as above
  • Option setting to not see:  Would yo like to start program from beginning - Added in v1.0
  • Set favourites channels to play - Added playlist M3U generator in v1.0

EDIT:
Add-on have been added to Mods-kodi repository:
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/mods-kodi/.../tag/1.0.2
@M89SE 
Thanks for:
Added M3U playlist generator.

Amazing work ! Works great with iptv simple . Do you think you can also make a epg generator  with export for epg and art for built in epg from Telia , would be my final req Smile
I have edit your m3u playlist from telia to match free epg from https://iptv-org.github.io/epg/guides/se...se.epg.xml

Get the m3u from here https://justpaste.it/2p9ri

Now i have a complete epg with logos and art. 
Again, super thank you!!
Req : setting for autostart addon in background , to use iptv simple easy

Edit not needed. Works as i wanted after reset of user/pass again
@M89SE
It happened again: content not avalible
Clearing login data credentials solves the issue . Anything you can do to fix this issue ?
(2022-07-01, 12:58)Jönke Wrote: @M89SE
It happened again: content not avalible
Clearing login data credentials solves the issue . Anything you can do to fix this issue ?

I have the same issue, have to clear the login credentials once a day

/Marcus
@Jönke @macardi I need some help with this login issue, could you try and see if this version is working properly?

plugin.video.teliaplay-1.0.5.beta1.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f45aOPP...sp=sharing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Telia Play0