Bug UHD Media Flags
The proper naming of files allows bluray and variations as well as bdxl and variations.
If you have both Bluray and UHD discs and wish to use one folder for both and to indicate both formats, only the UHD is displayed.
You can have DVD, VHS, 3D etc.
Any chance or allowing multiple with UHD logo?

Reference:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier
9.3 Proper naming of files
@RCSA77

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry for not replying for ages. I have been crazy busy these months.

It sounds to me that you are naming your folder with the media files?
Please try to use the naming on your files instead of the folder.

How do you name your files?
Can you give some examples of blu-ray and UHD naming?
Hello @Gade,

I have the same problem. I have a lot of stubfiles. For example a file is named "movie.bdxl.bluray.dvd.disc" if I have the UltraHD Blu-ray, the Blu-ray Disc and the DVD. Media flags are only shown for UltraHD Blu-ray and DVD. The Flag for Blu-ray Disc is missing. This happens for Movies and TV Shows.
Hi @Rudy96.

Welcme to the forums and sorry for not replying in ages.

I'm not quite sure I understand.

You should have either a DVD, Blu-ray or UltraHD Blu-ray media flag.
That media flag is the source disc and only one of them should be visible.
Either the media is from a DVD, a Blu-ray or an UltraHD Blu-ray.

You should name your video files from that perspective.
Does that make sense?
Hello @Gade,

I use a lot of Stub-files. And some of my Movies I have on different disc-types (DVD, Blu-ray, UltraHD Blu-ray). If I have the Movie on DVD and Blu-ray the file is named "movie.bluray.dvd.disc". So I can see in Kodi in which formats the Movie is available. This approach works perfectly for the last years. But with my new UltraHD Blu-rays the described problem occurs.

When I name the stub-file "movie.bdxl.dvd.disc" because I have the UltraHD Blu-ray and the DVD everything is fine (= two media-flags for UltraHD Blu-ray and DVD). And when I name the file "movie.bdxl.bluray.disc" only the Media-Flag for the UltraHD Blu-ray occurs. But I would have expected two media-flags, one for the UltraHD Blu-ray and one for the Blu-ray.

So yes, for me it makes sense to use more then one flag for a file. I hope now it is clearer what I mean.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UHD Media Flags0