TV Shows > "In Progress" season-by-season.
Hi everyone, 
I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I really love the "In Progress" feature of Kodi, where I can view a list of television shows I'm currently watching. As such, I have a number of smart playlists that utilise the feature - e.g. Comedy, Drama, etc, that I can watch that are only populated with shows I'm currently watching, that I then load up in LazyTV. 

However, what would be ideal is if there was an addon or a setting I could change so that "In Progress" was limited to the season I'm watching - which I guess would essentially mean treating each season of a television show as a separate title.

To clarify, if I started watching Season 1 of "Line of Duty", it would show up in "In Progress", but once I'd finished Season 1, it wouldn't show up again until I started watching Season 2, and so on and so forth (if that makes sense). 

The reason why I'm asking is that the "In Progress" function is great, but there's some long-running series that have gone on for years and years, and it'd just be a bit more manageable if the "In Progress" feature went season-by-season. 

Hope I'm making sense!

Many thanks and appreciation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows > "In Progress" season-by-season.0