Kodi FTP not working
I use Kodi 10.0.2. (On pc hardware) when i connect to my Synology shares by SMB it is working fine. Synology is running DSM 7.

I am having a problem with connecting by FTP.
When i add a new network location to my FTP share, it goes fine. Kodi also Shows the content of the share. And when i use the same settings on my Samsung phone is also working fine.

But when i try to open the FTP share by Videos/Files i get the error "Couldnt connect to netwerk share".

I am using unencrypted FTP on port 2121.

Any ideas?
(2022-06-23, 12:11)Operations8 Wrote: I use Kodi 10.0.2.

That sound more like a LibreELEC version. Or does BSD use a similar versioning system?

The fact that Kodi is having problems in the Files section is strange, as it would use the same file protocol library.
Provide a full debug-enabled debug log (wiki), it could also indicate certain problems.
In this case, there may be several options for the causes of this problem: a conflict with the firewall or incorrect ports. This is the first thing that comes to mind, but there may be other reasons. So make use of *URL REMOVED* and also provide log so we can help you.
@Cinda Do not insert website URLs for commercial companies. This forum is not your personal platform for advertising.
Dude there are free tools LOL.
(2023-04-03, 18:27)Cinda Wrote: Dude there are free tools LOL.

your post was probably perceived as spam because it came 9 months after the last post and only offered a link to somewhere else instead of real help, the log was already requested prior to your post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi FTP not working0