Broken Fox News Video add-on stopped working
No orange: https://paste.kodi.tv/gonisesewi.kodi
Got the same problem.  Broken Foxnews addon. Broke on Windows 10, 11 and Ubuntu.  Was working fine since Feb 2022 when I updated the scaraper.py file with a few lines of code mentioned earlier in this thread.  Everything worked fine to get the Full Episodes.  Quit working for me about early June.
Rpi with LibreElec and the FoxNews addon; same problem, same timeframe. I'm guessing by the views this thread is getting that I'm not the only one. I tried installing the Kodi Log Uploader but the install failed, so I'm hoping the other logs will be enough to point to the problem.
Android TV:

https://paste.kodi.tv/inosudorer.kodi
I have no idea why, but the FoxNews add-on magically started working again today.
(2022-07-20, 11:18)doubl3D Wrote: I have no idea why, but the FoxNews add-on magically started working again today.
Clips are working (although they are about a week old).  Full episodes not working for me.
(2022-07-20, 18:27)barney63 Wrote:
(2022-07-20, 11:18)doubl3D Wrote: I have no idea why, but the FoxNews add-on magically started working again today.
Clips are working (although they are about a week old).  Full episodes not working for me.
You're right, I guess it's not completely fixed then. At least I get a listing for the clips now, that's progress...
Also I noticed that most shows (not all) show only episodes up until June 15/16, which I guess is about the same time that the add-on stopped working.

Too bad, I was hoping someone would know what to do to get things working again, but it seems nobody knows how. Would anybody know how to contact this t1m guy? I  understand he created the add-on in the first place, maybe he knows what's going on.
(2022-07-21, 23:05)doubl3D Wrote: Too bad, I was hoping someone would know what to do to get things working again, but it seems nobody knows how. Would anybody know how to contact this t1m guy? I  understand he created the add-on in the first place, maybe he knows what's going on.
@doubl3D

This is why people should do a search before starting new threads (not meaning you doubl3D) so the help is all in the same place.

[RELEASE] Fox News Video
Solved -  Fox News Addon, Tucker Carlson Tonight return error when opening full episodes

Also, for those who might not know, adding an @ and the username in the post will notify the person of your post.

ie   @doubl3D
Unfortunately, there have been no episode or clip updates since mid June 2022
fox news add is now working. started working sometime in mid to late July 2022.   thank you to who ever is responsible for the fix!
I can launch it but there are no clips downloading as of 8/9.
Still not working for me since the beginning of October. Frustrating, because it's the only Video Addon I use. I would upload a link to the log file but the addon for that fails upon install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fox News Video add-on stopped working0