Looking for a skin
Hello,

I am looking for a very simple skin, something like the plex interface. A home page with a few widgets and then a library with movies and tvshows. Nothing else. Litterally every single skin I find on the internet has a lot of extra stuff and are super ugly as well. 
Any recommendations?
The default Estuary skin is quite simple, it has only a couple of widgets (which you can disable), all other main menu items can be enabled/disabled. It was designed as a straight forward Kodi skin.

Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder, so what is 'super ugly' about Estuary?
I mean all the skins on kodi. Confluence and so. Super ugly. Looks like something from medieval times. Estuary is ok, but the player controls look really bad and work annoying.
Sounds like you have very specific needs and tastes if you think "all the skins on Kodi' are super ugly despite how diverse many of them are.

Since we can only point you to skins that already exist for Kodi and none of these are to your liking the only logical next step is for you to take up skin development and create the masterpiece that you so desire Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a skin0