cover download with ofdb
Hey,
I kwow its discussed a lot of times but my problem is specialy: Using SVN build 13120 because here I have no problems in forward run at ISO files. Unfortun. the ofdb scraper does not load covers. So I changed the ofdb.xml in system/scrapers/video but cover ist still not loading. practice-rapid-end (?): I have different downloads by different ofdb.xml´s. For example there was one version that only loads first site of the text or no text at all. All this changes correctly after changing the ofdb.xml. Only covers does not download, even know i used ofdb.xml from rev 15459. Crazy: If I changed my "default.xbe" scraping with ofdb do correctly, inclusive cover-download. But then I get the problem with forward run in ISO files.
So I want to use build 13120 with actually ofdb scraper. So where is the problem? Do I have to change something else than the ofdb.xml? May be there is a "old" file that I have to delete? Working 2 days (and nights) at this problem. My wife is punshing back. So - please - save my marriage ..
solaner
:confused2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cover download with ofdb1