Req Feature Request: Pull Music Video info and art from the Artist Information Folder
It seems Music Videos only pull information from the music db but not from the Artist Information Folder.

For music video artists not present in the music db you can't even bring up the info screen to be able to set other artwork than the thumb which is the only art option available from the context menu.
I second this. Actually, I would just love to see the music videos have the ability to be completely stand-alone and independent from the music database... or at least have the option for that. I can see why it seemed convenient in the beginning to connect them, but it's given me issues when trying to really make my music videos collection it's own worthy library to keep adding to. I have done a lot of manual, tedious work that wouldn't have been necessary if it was treated like the movie library. Some examples are the artist info mentioned in this thread... but also having to manually browse and select the artist thumb for the main "Artists" view, and also a lack of ability to show album art & information. Really hope this is considered for future updates. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Request: Pull Music Video info and art from the Artist Information Folder0