problem with a4kSubtitles
i have a problem witth  a4kSubtitles
after 8 years of using kodi,i tried a modded version of amazon prime, this looks amazing.
it is using all the content that kodi is using, the only problem are the a4kSubtitles  i need dutch subs.
when i start a movie on the amazon app there is no option for the subs, it is not working with  a4kSubtitles.
when i use the kodi player and look for the subs  i get this error  "IMDB ID is not provided"
is there a way to fix thus??
ps.i use a ugoos media player
thanks
Best these support questions be asked in appropriate forums. From what I can see ugoos media player is capable of dual booting both Android and Ubuntu and how they operate is slightly different. Given this is a question regarding 3rd party streaming add-on, and subtitling of a stream would be a property of the add-on, the only work-round might be to previously pick up the subtitle .srt then at one point load up that subtitle using Kodi in play, but achieving sync might be a bit tiresome.

I would suggest a query in it's respective add-on thread logical, https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27
Thread moved to subtitle support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Alternatively you could try this add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with a4kSubtitles0