Solved Wrong total number of episodes
I just added Obi-Wan Kenobi to Kodi. It was picked up correctly, displaying the correct show name, dates, poster, episode synopsis, etc. It is, however, displays the wrong number of episodes, 13 instead of 6.
I'm using Kodi 19.3 on an Android TV device (the play store hasn't updated to the latest and greatest). I'm using themoviedb to get show info.
Probably a scraper issue but there is very little way of knowing without you providing a Debug Log replicating the issue. We don't have the foresight provided by The Force to magically figure out the problem without a few clues. Smile

You'll have to delete the show from your library and re-scrape and capture that in the log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Sure, I could try that. How do I get the log off of the device? Where is it located? Can I access it over the lan?
(2022-06-29, 18:44)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: How do I get the log off of the device?

You could use the Kodi Log Uploader add-on.
Episode 2: The return of the weirdness
So I moved the series folder out of the way, did a library clear (sorry, my interface is in Hebrew, so this is probably not how it's called in English, it's under settings/media).
After that, instead of the expected series being completely removed it is still there showing 0/7 (reminder: before it was showing 6/13, yes, I watched the whole thing. Not proud of that). The list of episodes was empty, If I went to watch an episode.
Then I moved the folder back, did a library update and it's now showing 6/13 again, and only episodes 1-6 are showing.

Here's the log of all that goodness:
https://paste.kodi.tv/hotumapugi

Something similar happened to me a long long time ago in a version far far away (well, not THAT far). Upadting Kodi, cleaning the library didn't do a thing to fix that. Only switching to a different scrapper cleared this issue, as it completely rebuilt the library, it seems.

Now that I've looked at the log, a side note: there are a bunch of errors regarding
Code:
unix_err:'2' error : 'No such file or directory'
Those are folder with movies/TV shows I removed. For some reason Kodi's still looking for them. There are many many other folders I removed that are not listed there, so I guess that's some other kinda hidden little issue.
Did I get the information you need correctly?
Is there anything else I can do to help?
(2022-07-01, 15:02)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: Did I get the information you need correctly?
All you need to do now is have a little patience. If someone has the answers you seek they will answer in this thread. No need to bump it after one day.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-07-01, 16:22)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-07-01, 15:02)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: Did I get the information you need correctly?
All you need to do now is have a little patience. If someone has the answers you seek they will answer in this thread. No need to bump it after one day.
No worries, I think I have a workaround, as I wrote above. Could very well be a low priority thing.
It's not about bumping or anything, just wanted some feedback.
(2022-06-30, 08:51)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: Here's the log of all that goodness:
https://paste.kodi.tv/hotumapugi
Not really of any help as you did not capture the scraping of the show in the log. Try again.
I'll also need a copy of your MyVideos119.db from your Userdata (wiki) folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-07-01, 20:59)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-06-30, 08:51)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: Here's the log of all that goodness:
hotumapugi (paste)
Not really of any help as you did not capture the scraping of the show in the log. Try again.
I'm not sure what I've done wrong and what I should do different this time. What I did was:
1. Move the show folder outside the media library.
2. Do a library clear to remove it from Kodi.
3. Move the folder back in.
4. Scan the media library for changes so that it will be re-added to the library.

(2022-07-01, 20:59)Karellen Wrote: I'll also need a copy of your MyVideos119.db from your Userdata (wiki) folder.
Where can I find that?
nvm that last question, I can't edit my post.
(2022-07-01, 21:59)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: I'm not sure what I've done wrong and what I should do different this time. What I did was:
1. Move the show folder outside the media library.
2. Do a library clear to remove it from Kodi.
3. Move the folder back in.
4. Scan the media library for changes so that it will be re-added to the library.
Oops, I must have been looking at someone else's log. Sorry. I see the scraping, and as far as I can see the scraping is accurate.
I'll need the database to check where the extra entries are coming from.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Oh man, I fucked up. There's an info page for a TV show that looks like the movie details page that's only accessible from the TV shows main page. It offers to refresh the entire show info, and I did that and now it's showing correctly 6/6 (instead of the 6/13).

I didn't copy the DB before doing it.
So sorry.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong total number of episodes0