OpenBlack Hole image Gigablue Trio
I have this box and this image and kodi works fine with other image like openpli works fine but with openblack hole image 5.1 doesnt works and the only download version is kodi 20.

Somebody could send me link to download kodi 19.4 ipk file to install on enigma2 boxes?
(2022-06-29, 23:28)antrabe Wrote: Somebody could send me link to download kodi 19.4 ipk file to install on enigma2 boxes?

Unfortunately, this is not the Enigma2 download & support forum. Perhaps you have better luck at the Enigma2 forum itself?
i have installed the plugin kodi 20 nexus but when i try to run any addon suddenly go out from kodi. In enigma2 forum ask me to check here.
(2022-07-02, 15:18)antrabe Wrote: i have installed the plugin kodi 20 nexus but when i try to run any addon suddenly go out from kodi. In enigma2 forum ask me to check here.

If you have installed kodi on your E2 device unfortunately that is not a platform that Team Kodi support. The teams that create the E2 images heavily modify the source and build to integrate with your device and we do not support that build here.

This forum is for the PVR addon that is used to connect remotely to E2 devices, but not run directly on the E2 device itself.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenBlack Hole image Gigablue Trio0