AspectRatio
I use Local Information Only for movies and I have a jpg for all of them. The Metropolis skin stretches the jpg to fit the box, generally stretching the height. I'd like to alter it so that it keeps the aspect ratio but I can't see an option for this (so many I may just have missed it).

I assume I need to edit one of the chunks of XML and set it to this <aspectratio scalediffuse="false" align="left" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>

Can someone tell me where?

Also I'm having to toggle between Metropolis & Estuary to edit LibreElec. Is there a better way?
Try adding:

Code:
        <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>

to Includes.xml after line 68
so that it looks like:

Code:
    <include name="Global_Background_Fanart">
        <control type="image">
            <include>Global_Background_Fanart_Common</include>
            <texture background="true" diffuse="FanartDiffuse.png">$VAR[GlobalFanart]</texture>
            <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
            <visible>String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(6999)) + [[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HideVideoFanart)] | [[Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(songs)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMusicFanart)] | [Window.IsActive(pictures) + !Skin.HasSetting(HidePictureFanart)] | Container.Content(addons)]</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Extra Fanart -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="6999">
            <include>Global_Background_Fanart_Common</include>
            <imagepath background="true" diffuse="FanartDiffuse.png">$VAR[GlobalExtraFanart]</imagepath>
            <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + [[[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HideVideoFanart)] | [[Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(songs)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMusicFanart)] | [Window.IsActive(pictures) + !Skin.HasSetting(HidePictureFanart)]]</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

I think that's right, but at least that's where it should be.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AspectRatio0