Cannot load artwork
Hi,

Some of my movies (for whatever reason) do not have artwork and when (while browsing) I walk over them, they don't show a picture
I try to refresh but didn't work. I had to eliminate the movie from the library and look for new content to get the movie back in the library. Then, it seems fixed.

I'm using moviedb, for instance for this movie https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/201132-...ear-on-ice. After it's fixed, I see the image on 'backdrops'

Am I supposed to do this, or there is a way of getting the artwork working w/o eliminating the movie from the library?

TIA
It's possible that your media collection is based on older/outdated fanart URLs. The metadata provlders have done quite a spring cleaning some time ago, resulting in fanart no longer working for some of your videos. Refreshing will trigger the updated URLs and giving you new fanart. Do you have nfo files next to your movie files?
I don't have .nfo files. Refreshing did not work.
(2022-07-08, 01:04)jalcaid001 Wrote: I don't have .nfo files.
How did you originally add the movies to your library?
Did you build your library from a single file export?
How long ago did you add these problem movies- are they recent or have they been in your library a long time?

For the particular move you linked above, there is no fanart. Notice that the backdrop is listed as English language because it has text on it. Fanart is an image with no text ie. listed as No Language
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I added them by scrapping them with moviedb. I just realized about the problem, not sure how they got like this.

You are right that in some other movies the fanart is considered backdrops with 'no langunage'. But in this particular movie (Antarctica: A Year on Ice), there is only one backdrop in English language and this is what it's used (I see it when I click 'Fanart').
I guess it's a fallback?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot load artwork0