Open Smart Playlist from Library Node
(2022-07-26, 13:26)Dumyat Wrote: The Watchlist feature on my skin mod works the same way, just install metadata editor and create a new node as detailed my previous post. You can then either use the 'Flix Large' view where there is a dedicated button to create the watchlist tag once you are on the movie of your choice, or create the watchlist tag via the context menu option on the other views. Here's my home screen after creating the watchlist node. My skin mod also includes a Watchlist widget further down screen on the movies home menu:-

Thanks for the info. I started working on the skin today and will get to testing out the watchlist function soon. The more I play with this skin the more I like it! 

If you can help,  I posted about a sorting issue I'm having with my playlists above. Any ideas?
(2022-07-26, 20:00)Pug3ter Wrote: @jjd-uk I'm having issues sorting these playlists. I tried sorting via the GUI, Playlist and node. Neither work! Any idea why sorting is not working? I want to sort like below.
Quote:<order direction="descending">playlist</order>

Well that won't do anything if you've only got one playlist.

What is it exactly you want from the sorting?
(2022-07-26, 20:30)jjd-uk Wrote: Well that won't do anything if you've only got one playlist.

I'm assuming I've misunderstood the playlist sort method lol? I thought it meant to sort the playlist in descending order.
(2022-07-26, 20:30)jjd-uk Wrote: What is it exactly you want from the sorting?

I want to sort the playlist in its current order
From what I understand it's if you've combined multiple playlists and it sorts by playlist name, although it not something I've ever used so I could be wrong.

What sort order do you want?
(2022-07-26, 20:46)jjd-uk Wrote: What sort order do you want?

Actually no sorting. I just wanted the order inside the playlist. Now that I know playlist is not for sorting per the list's contents then maybe it's not even possible?
You're not answering the question, what order to you want items to be displayed?
(2022-07-26, 20:57)jjd-uk Wrote: You're not answering the question, what order to you want items to be displayed?

The playlist's current order, descending
@jjd-uk Here's a post with the same issue. I'm not sure if there's a solution or not. It appears kodi will not sort the playlist in the order they're written in the xsp.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=321691

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Open Smart Playlist from Library Node0