Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p TINY PC Intel i7-4765T 8GB RAM 128GB SSD
I just bought Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p TINY PC Intel i7-4765T 8GB RAM 128GB SSD and loaded Kodi Liberelec 10.0.02 nothing plays properly, My other kodi machine is an AMD e350 and it plays everything 720p no problems, gets a little jumpy with 1080 so usually just stick to 720. I'm confused with the performance of this I7 I would have thought it would mush better than the AMD.

Anyone got any ideas?
(2022-07-27, 12:16)mayfield Wrote: Anyone got any ideas?

You just bought a PC with 9 years old technology, which makes it almost prehistoric already in computer land... Given it has an Intel ipgu onboard (Intel® HD Graphics 4600), things should work though.

Your complaint that "nothing plays properly" will need to be a bit more detailed. Start providing a debug log (wiki) so we can have a look at exactly what is "not playing properly".
(2022-07-27, 12:41)Klojum Wrote:

You just bought a PC with 9 years old technology, which makes it almost prehistoric already in computer land... Given it has an Intel ipgu onboard (Intel® HD Graphics 4600), things should work though.

Your complaint that "nothing plays properly" will need to be a bit more detailed. Start providing a debug log (wiki) so we can have a look at exactly what is "not playing properly".
Hello and thanks for the reply. The log file located in /storage/.kodi/temp is about 60MB it seem to be repeating the same error over and over here is a screenshot

(2022-07-27, 12:41)Klojum Wrote:

Thanks for the reply, The kodi log file is over 60MB in size so I have copied some of it see link below. whatever the error is it is repeated

https://paste.kodi.tv/kitixopute.kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p TINY PC Intel i7-4765T 8GB RAM 128GB SSD0