Android Zephyr Reloaded - Episode Description
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I’ve just started to use Arctic Zephyr Reloaded (after a long time using Titan Bingie). I’m loving the skin but I’m having a bit of a problem. After clicking on a TV Series and going into the episode lists, I only get the name and episode number of the episode, whereas I’m used to seeing a full written description of the episode on my previous skin. I’ve been playing around with the skin interface settings but I can’t find a way to get an Episode Description to show. I’m sure I’m just missing something? Is it possible?
Thanks
(2022-08-04, 19:57)deb15 Wrote: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I’ve just started to use Arctic Zephyr Reloaded (after a long time using Titan Bingie). I’m loving the skin but I’m having a bit of a problem. After clicking on a TV Series and going into the episode lists, I only get the name and episode number of the episode, whereas I’m used to seeing a full written description of the episode on my previous skin. I’ve been playing around with the skin interface settings but I can’t find a way to get an Episode Description to show. I’m sure I’m just missing something? Is it possible?
Thanks

There are different viewtypes available for episodes. Maybe you are using a list view instead of a viewtype, that shows the plot? Screenshots could be helpful. Thanks Smile
Thank you for the reply. Other than this issue, I’m finding the skin perfect. I’ll get a screen shot as soon as I’m home.

Where/how would I change the view type for episodes? Thanks again.
(2022-08-05, 08:27)deb15 Wrote: Thank you for the reply. Other than this issue, I’m finding the skin perfect. I’ll get a screen shot as soon as I’m home.

Where/how would I change the view type for episodes? Thanks again.

You can press "m" or use the arrows, to get the view options. From there, you can choose the viewtype you like:

Thank you so much for your help. I’ve got it sorted now (not sure how u didn’t figure it out myself!) and I’m loving the skin. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zephyr Reloaded - Episode Description0