Can't play some videos by using IP commands - LibreELEC 9.2.8
Hi, (really sorry for my bad english)

I'm currently using some Kodis for making them playing some videos. I play videos by sending an IP Command with an Home automation server but some videos don't wants to be played. The kodi can play a lot of videos but it's always the same one that can't be played. The video isn't in a different resolution and is not even big that oser ones so i don't understand...

Here is the link of the the full log with debbug enabled : https://paste.kodi.tv/fecagijico.kodi

You can see after line 2121 that I asked to play "V3 FR.mp4" whiwh hasn't been played

same at line 1569 i tryied to play "V4 FR.mp4" but it didn't worked
I'll move you to the linux forum. Hopefully someone familiar with Linux will be able to help. I use Windows, so not familiar with Linux at all.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
There's 106 time "videoplayer::open" listed. 

Could you please strip the log down to a single command where only this file is played? And please have debug logging enabled from the beginning

Also make sure you update to the latest LibreELEC version for your device. Kodi 18.9 is outdated and not supported anymore. Please test with Kodi 19.x 

Kodi 18 won't receive any bugfixes anymore.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't play some videos by using IP commands - LibreELEC 9.2.80