Add instructions in "advancedsettings.xml" to pass the scrap
I would like to know if there is an instruction to put in the "advancedsettings.xml" file so that kodi passes the scrap if it does not find the folder. I want to do this because I have three pc's that I use as storage, and they are not always powered on which freezes kodi at a percentage and forces me to restart it in unplug mode. The machine kodi runs on is a beelink box. Cordially
Sorry my bad english

In french
Ajouter des instruction dans "advancedsettings.xml" pour passer le scrap

Je voudrais savoir si il existe une instruction à mettre dans le fichier "advancedsettings.xml" afin que kodi passe le scrap si il ne le trouve pas le dossier.
Je veux faire ceci car j'ai trois pc qui me servent de stockage, et ils ne sont pas toujours sous tension ce qui bloque kodi à un pourcentage et m'oblige à le redemarrer en mode debrancher la prise électrique.
La machine sur laquelle kodi tourne est une box beelink.
Cordialement
(2022-08-05, 16:09)casimir02 Wrote: I would like to know if there is an instruction to put in the "advancedsettings.xml" file so that kodi passes the scrap if it does not find the folder.
Non-existing folders will not be scraped anyway.

In case of certain errors during the scraping, you can add this:
xml:
<videoscanner>
<ignoreerrors>true</ignoreerrors> <!-- Set to true to silently ignore errors while scanning videos. This prevents the error dialogue box, so you don't have to keep hitting "yes" to keep scanning.-->
</videoscanner>
Errors that totally halt Kodi will need to be investigated further via a debug log (wiki).

(2022-08-05, 16:09)casimir02 Wrote: In french
There is no need for that. This is an English-only forum.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add instructions in "advancedsettings.xml" to pass the scrap0