Logos with white spaces in the file name no longer load
IPTV Simple Client updated to 19.2.0 a few days ago and now breaks Pseudo TV Live logo file names which contain spaces such as "Comedy Central.png" They load fine in the Pseudo TV settings such as the AutoTune Networks window or the Channel Guide, but these logos will not load in the EPG

If you are having this issue you'll see something in your Kodi log like:
xml:
"CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Comedy%20Central.png"

Because the space is replaced with the escaped version, "%20", the logo cannot be found. Logos without a space like CBS.png load fine

You will need to revert addons\pvr.iptvsimple\pvr.iptvsimple.dll to the .dll from 19.1.1 to fix this issue. I'm not sure where to find that online other than compiling the 19.1.1 source code, I had an old backup of Kodi lying around and used IPTV simple client DLL from that backup

Almost makes me want to turn off auto-update on all my addons
(2022-08-10, 02:14)arnoldpalmer123 Wrote: IPTV Simple Client updated to 19.2.0 a few days ago and now breaks Pseudo TV Live logo file names which contain spaces such as "Comedy Central.png" They load fine in the Pseudo TV settings such as the AutoTune Networks window or the Channel Guide, but these logos will not load in the EPG

If you are having this issue you'll see something in your Kodi log like:
xml:
"CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Comedy%20Central.png"

Because the space is replaced with the escaped version, "%20", the logo cannot be found. Logos without a space like CBS.png load fine

You will need to revert addons\pvr.iptvsimple\pvr.iptvsimple.dll to the .dll from 19.1.1 to fix this issue. I'm not sure where to find that online other than compiling the 19.1.1 source code, I had an old backup of Kodi lying around and used IPTV simple client DLL from that backup

Almost makes me want to turn off auto-update on all my addons

I'll look into the issue. THX
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks for this thread @arnoldpalmer123. I added copies of all logos with whitespace to the PTVL cache folder with spaces replaced by %20 in the filename and they now all seem to be working correctly. That had been bugging me for a couple of days.
I found anything with logos or playlists with a space anywhere creates problems. Rename everything without spaces and all seems to be well.
Issue fixed in IPTV Simple v.20.9.1
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logos with white spaces in the file name no longer load0