Playlist - Disable Video Content Before Each Playlist Video
Hello,

I wish to have a few different videos play in a playlist without any Kodi content overlayed at the start of each video.

I have my playlist created and the first video plays without any Kodi information, which is great. The subsequent videos play with an overlay, showing the video title, time bar, the clock time, etc. I want to have this information disabled. What do I do? Not seeing any way to disable this info.

I am running 18.1 with the default skin to keep the player basic and without clutter of other skins. Happy to install a different version or another skin, if it solves the problem.

Thank you,
Spires
(2022-08-10, 06:08)spiresvideo Wrote: I am running 18.1

Yeah... That's a version of some time ago, which will not be 'serviced' anymore.
Kodi 20 Nexus alpha is currently in the works, why not give that a try.
If you are using a Windows machine, install Kodi 20 as a portable setup using an alternate location.
Fine by me. Could you tell me what settings will remove overlay information when new videos play from a playlist?
Kodi v20 installed. Was able to remove most everything from the start of each playlist video, but what remains is a quick loading icon circle; something you'd see when a video is buffering. It's a quick blip as the files are local to the system, but it's there. Can ALL overlays of the system be disabled?? Looking for a clean playlist from video to video without any indication of the system.

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist - Disable Video Content Before Each Playlist Video0