How to play trailers
Appreciated if someone give me a hand to know how to play the movie trailer as I have linked my youtube account and when i play the movie trailer it gave to me a random video like review or an interview not the official Trailer trailer . Thanks in advance
@Ramadaninho

Where are your trailers coming from? Are you using an addon or were they scraped when you added the movie to your library?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Firstly , Thank you for your reply

The trailer comes from the. Youtube when i press in trailer bottom
(2022-08-17, 11:32)Ramadaninho Wrote: The trailer comes from the. Youtube when i press in trailer bottom
Sounds like you scraped the trailers. Is that right?
Check the movie at the scraper site and see what trailers they have listed there. Are they the correct trailers?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to play trailers0